Tuesday, January 5, 2016

“I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it!”

Oops, you caught me in the middle of a disco flashback. But hey, I am excited about a new year and new beginnings.

First, thanks to Joe Mazerac, we have a new meeting spot:
Oakleaf Christian Fellowship
6195-7 Lake Gray Blvd. 32244

Second, I’m looking forward to a lot of growth this year. We had several visitors in late summer and fall last year, and some we didn’t scare off! We’re really nice people. No, really. We only write about witches, dragons, murder and mayhem.

Third (because all good things come in threes), this is the year YOU are going to meet your personal goals. Whether it is writing one hour everyday or the huge milestone my friend accomplished – 10,000 words in a single day – we’re here as accountability partners. We share in your accomplishments and help you scale that wall when the going gets tough.

So, get excited – join us Thursday nights at 6:45.

No comments: